We are a little over a month out from the baby’s due date. Over the last 34 weeks I have had some very brutal thoughts. Of course I am not the only one who has had these thoughts because the internet once again proves that there is a meme for everything.
22 Honest Pregnancy Thoughts
1. This accurately describes the “Papa John’s Incident.” This should be on the wall of every baby daddy.
2. Every time someone asks if I am going “natural”
3. Any guesses on the due date?
4. Rationally, I know he needs to stay in there a few more weeks, but this thought goes through my head daily.
5.Why is bed time also kicking time?
6. My swag cannot be rivaled.
7. Every night…
8. Need I say more?
9. Seriously though…
10. It’s a process.
12. I usually have to ask the husband or best friend about this one…
13. No need to call in the SWAT team.
14. There is no balance between thirst and the need for the bathroom.
15. Every Friday night
16. Here is my official response to the leggings debate.
17. I ate all that chocolate?
19. Every. Darn. Day.
20. Sorry not sorry
21. And my reasoning will be valid
In all seriousness, pregnancy has its ups and downs. I have never been so excited to meet someone in my entire life. I tear up (darn hormones) every time I think about holding him in my arms for the first time. That idea alone makes every difficult pregnancy symptom worth it. What are/were your honest pregnancy thoughts? Leave a comment. 🙂
Honest Co. Giveaway
Now, enter an Honest Co. Giveaway! I am excited to team up with five other bloggers for this giveaway. Honest Co. has INCREDIBLE products. You want to win this. Trust me. You can win the following:
- Conditioning Detangler
- Organic Belly Balm
- Healing Balm
- Organic Baby Powder
- Diaper Rash Cream
Winner will be announced on February 16th!
All images found on Memebase.